|Notice of the Chinese Embassy in Georgia on the activation of biometric visas|
1. In accordance with relevant Chinese laws and regulations and international practices, the Chinese Embassy in Georgia will collect all ten fingerprints from visa applicants including Georgian citizens from February 5, 2021, and simultaneously issue biometric visas.
2. The following visa applicants can be exempted from fingerprint collection:
(1) Persons under the age of 14 or over 70;
(2) Persons whose ten fingers are missing or whose ten fingerprints cannot be kept;
(3) According to the principle of reciprocity, those who hold diplomatic passports or meet the requirements of China's diplomatic, service, courtesy visa issuance.
3. All visa applicants are requested to complete and truthfully fill out the "People's Republic of China Visa Application Form" in accordance with the current regulations. The link to the application form is https://cova.cs.mfa.gov.cn.
4. All visa applicants should keep their fingerprints in person. Any false or incomplete retention of fingerprints, or retention of non-person's fingerprints, is equivalent to obtaining a visa by fraud, and will result in the rejection of the visa application or the refusal to enter China, and all consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by the parties concerned.
Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Georgia
February 3, 2021